This process that permits a user to enter one name and password in order to access multiple Integrated applications.
The process authenticates the user for all the applications they have been given rights to and eliminates further prompts when they switch applications during a particular session
The Single Login Session provides the functionality to maintain information about an authenticated user’s session across all applications participating in a single sign-on. It is responsible for:
- Generating session identifiers.
- Maintaining a master copy of the session’s state information.
- Implementing the time-dependent behavior of sessions.
- Implementing the session’s life cycle events (For example: logout, session destruction).
- Generating the session’s life cycle event notifications.
- Implementing session failover facilities.
Activate the Single Login Session plugin by following these steps:
- Click on the “Administration” bar in the Main menu
- Click on the “Settings” button in the Main menu
- Click on the “Plugins” button in the top menu
- Click on the arrow in the Payment Plugin drop down menu
- Click on “Single Login Session”
- Click on the “Save” button
- After the page is saved, the Settings Plugins Page will reload and look like the page shown below.
- Single Login Session will now be listed in the “Single Login Session” area as activated. To deactivate the Single Login Session plugin click on the “Delete Icon”
- After making any changes on this page click on the “Save” button
- From the Settings Plugins page, click on the “Single Login Session” button in the top menu and follow the following instructions.
Settings: Single Login Session
- For use Single Login Session plugin please fill all required of form.
- Click on “Save” button.
- Now you are ready to use “Single Login Session” plugin.
—— This feature is available in all plans ——