Trackurly allows you to send PDF invoices to your customers with the payment receipt.
Accessing PDF Invoice Options
- Login to the Admin Panel.
- Select “Settings” from the options Main Menu. See Setup Global for more information on how to do this.
- Click the “PDF Invoice” button.
The “Settings:PDF Invoice” page is displayed.
Enabling PDF Invoices
To enable PDF invoices, select “Enable PDF Invoice” checkbox. When the checkbox is selected, the other options for PDF invoices like the Invoice format and template fields are displayed.
PDF Invoice Format
- Paper Format – In this field you can select the paper format for your PDF invoices. Select your preferred paper format from the list of available options. The PDF invoice will be created in the paper format selected here.
- Custom PDF template for invoice- In this field, you can optionally upload a custom template for your invoices. This is an optional field. If you don’t upload a template here, the default Trackurly template will be used for your invoices.
PDF Invoice Template
Uploading a New Invoice Template
If you have a new invoice template downloaded, you can use this option. The invoice templates are made available via email newsletter updates and be sure to signup for our email newsletter to receive it. To upload a new invoice template, click on the “Upload” button and select the custom invoice template to use. The selected file will be uploaded to the Trackurly system and will be displayed as a link indicating that it is the template being used. Once you upload a template, it will be saved in the system. You can use any of your previously uploaded templates any time.
Browsing and Selecting Uploaded Templates
To browse uploaded invoice templates, click on the “Browse” button. A list of all available uploaded invoices will be displayed. Select the invoice to be used by clicking on it.
Stop Using a Custom Template
Once an invoice template has been uploaded/selected, it will be displayed as a hyperlink. Click on the link to select a different template. Click on the [X] to stop using the template.
Auto generated template settings
When you do not use a custom template for an invoice, an automatically generated template is used. In the Auto generated template settings section you can include a company logo, provide contact information and a footer for the auto generated template.
Company Logo for Invoice
In this field, you can upload your company’s logo. This will be displayed on the auto generated template.
- To upload a company logo, click on the “Upload” button and select the logo to be uploaded from your computer.Make sure to use a JPG/GIF non-transparent image otherwise you may break the PDF created invoice.
- To select a logo from previously uploaded files, click on the “Browse” button to view a list of uploaded logos and click on the one you would like to use.
- To remove a logo, click on the [X] next to the selected hyperlinked logo name.
Invoice Contact Information
In this field, you can enter the contact information for your company. This will be displayed on the invoice at the top. If you don’t want to include your company contact information on the invoice, just leave this field blank.
In this field, you can specify the text to be displayed in the footer of the auto-generated invoice for your customers. Just type in what you would like to display in the text box provided. If you don’t want to include any footer information on the invoice, just leave this field blank.
Disabling PDF Invoices
If you would rather not send a PDF Invoice with your payment receipt emails, you can disable them. Just unselected the “Enable PDF invoice” checkbox.