Activate the Newsletters plugins by following these steps:
- Click on the “Administration” bar in the Main menu
- Click on the “Settings” button in the Main menu
- Click on the “Plugins” button in the top menu
- Click on the arrow in the Newsletter Plugin drop down menu
- Click on “Aweber”
- Click on the “Save” button
- After the page is saved, the Settings Plugins Page will reload and look like the page shown below.
- Aweber will now be listed in the “Aweber” area as activated. To deactivate the Aweber plugin click on the “Delete Icon”
- After making any changes on this page click on the “Save” button
- From the Settings Plugins page, click on the “Aweber” button in the top menu and follow the following instructions.
- For use Aweber plugin please fill all required of form.
- Click on “Save” button.
- Now you are ready to use “Aweber” plugin.
Aweber Plugin Readme
To configure access to AWeber API, click “get it on aWeber Website” link in the setup form, you will be asked to allow API access. Allow it, copy access code from AWeber, and paste it to Trackurly configuration field. After pressing “Save”, you will be asked to update “Access Tokens”. Click it to update. Once Access Tokens are updated, you are able to use AWeber service with Trackurly. Go to Trackurly Administration -> Assets -> Newsletters. All your AWeber lists will be automatically fetched from AWeber website and added to table. You can configure newsletter access as usual.
—— This feature is available in warriors & higher plans ——