Trackurly includes Facebook integration plugin. It allows customer to signup and login to your website using Facebook account, as well as adds “Like” button to member area.
To enable and configure the plugin, follow these instructions:
- Go to Trackurly Administration -> Settings -> Plugins and enable facebook plugin.
- If you have not done it before, you need to register your Application on Facebook. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps and click Create New App button.
- Enter App Display Name – it will be displayed to customer when he is asked to grant access to information during login, and click Continue.
- Enter your Contact Email.
- Enter your domain name (without www) into App Domain field.
- In the Select how your app integrates with Facebook, click on Website.
- Finally, press Save Changes.
- Copy & paste App ID and App Secret. You will need these values on the next step.
- Return back to Trackurly Administration -> Settings -> Facebook and insert App ID and App Secret values into corresponding fields. Optionally, you can add Like button into members area. Usually it points to your site homepage URL: http://example.trackurly.com/
—— This feature is available in Warriors & higher plans ——