To apply Google Analytics to Trackurly pages follow these steps:
- From the Admin Control Panel click on “Administration” from the Main menu
- Then click on “Settings” from the Main menu.
- Then click on “Plugins” from the top menu bar.
- From the “Other Plugins” drop down choose “google-analytics”
- Click on “Save” to add this plugin
- Then click on the “Google Analytics” button in the top menu bar
- Enter your Google Analytics Account ID in the field
- Click on save to complete the process
Note that this will only track Trackurly pages. If you have Trackurly integrated with a third party program you will need to install Google Analytics on that portion of your site separately.
—— This feature is available in Warriors & higher plans ——