How to enable email verification on signup?
- Goto top menu- Administration -> Forms Editor.
- Click edit icon opposite signup form which you want to have email verification enabled.
- On Form Edit Screen click configure email brick.
- In configuration popup window check “Validate E-Mail Address by sending e-mail message with code” checkbox.
- Click Ok
- Save Signup form.
Why I don’t have %password% variable in Email Templates or when I try to send email message from Trackurly Administration -> Settings -> Email
Trackurly doesn’t store plain text passwords in database for security reason. Passwords are hashed with one-way encryption methods so there is no way to decode it. Password can be sent only from Trackurly Administration -> Settings -> E-mail -> Send Registration Email template. This message will be sent just after registration and before actual payment.
Can I use Trackurly coupons with my Clickbank account?
Unfortunately, no. You can use coupons only for purchasing through the system they’re generated in. Clickbank requires you to set up a copy of your Trackurly product in Clickbank itself, with values like price being predefined. This does not affect the possibility of using a Clickbank generated coupon for a Clickbank product though.
How to add manual payment/access from Trackurly Control panel?
There are three possible situations which can happen:
– You want to add free access for user. User haven’t paid anything: Find this user in Trackurly Administration . Edit user’s account, go to Payments -> Invoices/Access, scroll down to User Access table, select product and access period which you would like to add and click Add access manually button.
– You’ve received offline payment for a product or initial payment for subscription: Find this user in Trackurly Administration . Edit user’s account, go to Payments -> Invoices/Access, click Add Invoice button at the top – right corner of the page, select date when you got payment, products which should be added to invoice(user will receive access to these products), payment system, select “Add Invoice and Payment/Access Manually” Action, and specify payment receipt. Click Save button. In result, Trackurly adds invoice, payment and access record at the same time.
– You’ve received a payment for existing recurring subscription: Find this user in Trackurly Administration . Edit user’s account, go to Payments -> Invoices/Access, find invoice for which you’ve received payment, click “expand details” link. At this step you will see invoice details and all payments that were received for this invoice. Click “Add Payment Manually” link. Please note that link will be available only if invoice was created for recurring product. In pop-up window specify payment amount, receipt, date and payment system then click save. In result trackurly will add payment to invoice record and access at the same time.